Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pyronova 1.0 Beta & Butterfly Example



Pyronova project homepage

View documentation

I lied. I cannot wait until my midterm ends to finish Pyronova :p
Now it's in 1.0 Beta, and supports XML serialization.
Also, it's currently half-documented. I'll complete the documentation ASAP.

I've created this example combining Pyronova and Stardust. I think the outcome looks pretty nice :)



View SWF


The logics behind this effect is rather simple: the butterflies are created using Stardust (well, that's another story); the HueNode shifts the hue of the butterflies, and the BlurNode blurs the butterflies to create the glowy effect.

3 comments:

小白 said...

That's really cool effect~

LearnGaming said...

What about ur mark of the exams??
XD , good luck!

CJ Cat said...

Don't worry about that. Everything went just fine :p