Saturday, August 7, 2010

My One-Year Compulsory Military Service

I'm about to fulfill my compulsory military service tomorrow (August 9), and it ends in mid-July 2011. During my service, I can only have web access perhaps every one or two weeks, or even longer. So the updates and fixes to my projects will become far less frequent than normal. You may still email me if you've got any problems with the projects. I don't guarantee a quick response, but I'll reply as soon as possible.

I've applied for the "Bachelor of Science in Game Design (Fall 2011)" program in DigiPen. The result will come out several weeks later. I hope I could make it :)

P.S. I've shaved my head for the army, and it takes only 10 seconds to dry it after shower!

3 comments:

milkmidi said...

加油,1年很快的

comicman said...

Best wishes for you.
You are the most talented and generous Flasher in Taiwan.

MichaelJWilliams said...

Best of luck, Allen!